Total Pageviews

My shiny new Blog

Well here it is... I finally made a blog. My name is Ryan Downie and I own and operate Last Chance Tattoo in Las Vegas, My interests include, Tattooing, Drawing, Painting, Building garage choppers/bobbers (anything with a motor really), Building tattoo machines, Machinework/welding in general, Riding bikes, old, cars and anything Vintage, old, greasy, dirty, or loud and fast!! I have bult a few cars over the years, but a lot more bikes, i starting riding at the age of 4 and i havent stopped since! I stated Tattooing at 13 and ended up in a shop by 18... I will use this blog for, random thoughts, pictures of my hobbies, and general whateverness (not a word? owell) If you find anything interesting or not intersting either i guess haha, leave me a comment, or send me a message, enjoy!
Ryan Von Downie Esquire and Associates... :)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first post?

So ive been riding scoots for most of my life... I started on a lil 50cc that i crashed into the fence first try! I got back on it and rode that son of a bitch again and i got it! i havent stopped since. Over the years i have had tons of bikes, prolly 40-50 total, including, a bunch of different 2 stroke dirt bikes, cb750 (stock) cl350, cl100 (being built now) 1971 honda trail ct90 (in progress) 1972 bmw r60-6 (converted 8 inches lower to hardtail) 1968 Benelli 350cc twin (vintage race bike in progress) 1973 triumph chopper (built from the ground up sitting on 5 spoke vadors and avons!)early 70's yamaha low and fast 360cc 2 stroke street converted bike (scary as hell when the power band hits) it was race tuned in the 70s and nothing was left out, it is fast fsat fast!!!! 1989 Suzuki Savage 650cc (hard tail chopper/bobber?) ok thats for the bikes i currently own, and im sure im forgetting something... When i was young before i could legally ride bikes just yet (or drive actually but i did anyways) I built vw race bugs with my friends, i remember at 14 i bought a bug and i couldnt get it to start from a wiring problem, so i ripped all of it out. M father told me, "youre never gonna get that runnin again" well by time he got home from work it was rewired with a new fuse block running and with all the lights working again!! well thats all im gonna start with i will start posting some pics later tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment