Total Pageviews

My shiny new Blog

Well here it is... I finally made a blog. My name is Ryan Downie and I own and operate Last Chance Tattoo in Las Vegas, My interests include, Tattooing, Drawing, Painting, Building garage choppers/bobbers (anything with a motor really), Building tattoo machines, Machinework/welding in general, Riding bikes, old, cars and anything Vintage, old, greasy, dirty, or loud and fast!! I have bult a few cars over the years, but a lot more bikes, i starting riding at the age of 4 and i havent stopped since! I stated Tattooing at 13 and ended up in a shop by 18... I will use this blog for, random thoughts, pictures of my hobbies, and general whateverness (not a word? owell) If you find anything interesting or not intersting either i guess haha, leave me a comment, or send me a message, enjoy!
Ryan Von Downie Esquire and Associates... :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A few new progress pics of the Honda cl100

Getting close to breaking her back down and off to the powder coater and plater, then a coat of paint for the tank and were off to ride!!! Thanks to D.J for all the amazing work so far, could not be happier with the results so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment