Total Pageviews

My shiny new Blog

Well here it is... I finally made a blog. My name is Ryan Downie and I own and operate Last Chance Tattoo in Las Vegas, My interests include, Tattooing, Drawing, Painting, Building garage choppers/bobbers (anything with a motor really), Building tattoo machines, Machinework/welding in general, Riding bikes, old, cars and anything Vintage, old, greasy, dirty, or loud and fast!! I have bult a few cars over the years, but a lot more bikes, i starting riding at the age of 4 and i havent stopped since! I stated Tattooing at 13 and ended up in a shop by 18... I will use this blog for, random thoughts, pictures of my hobbies, and general whateverness (not a word? owell) If you find anything interesting or not intersting either i guess haha, leave me a comment, or send me a message, enjoy!
Ryan Von Downie Esquire and Associates... :)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lookie mama im famous!!


So a guy comes in today and says he bought a machine from a retailer i made, only one problem... I didnt engrave it with my lil logo for my name, he says how about you just tattoo your autograph on me instead or better yet the way you sign your tattoo machines you sell, so.... well here it is, IM FAMOUS BIOTCH!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic Ryan. Thank you for the ink. My name is Zak by the way, ha ha. If I would have been around in Picassos time, id want his autograph on me...so who better to autograph me in my time. Mr. Ryan Downie...thats who. Take care brother, next time im in Vegas ill be stopping by again.Once again, thank you...it was a pleasure. Oh and sorry for the lousy tip, ill get ya again but whiskeys expensive around Vegas, ha.

    ReplyDelete