Total Pageviews

My shiny new Blog

Well here it is... I finally made a blog. My name is Ryan Downie and I own and operate Last Chance Tattoo in Las Vegas, My interests include, Tattooing, Drawing, Painting, Building garage choppers/bobbers (anything with a motor really), Building tattoo machines, Machinework/welding in general, Riding bikes, old, cars and anything Vintage, old, greasy, dirty, or loud and fast!! I have bult a few cars over the years, but a lot more bikes, i starting riding at the age of 4 and i havent stopped since! I stated Tattooing at 13 and ended up in a shop by 18... I will use this blog for, random thoughts, pictures of my hobbies, and general whateverness (not a word? owell) If you find anything interesting or not intersting either i guess haha, leave me a comment, or send me a message, enjoy!
Ryan Von Downie Esquire and Associates... :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More work on the 650 today and a sketch for the cl100

Rough idea for where the cl 100 is headed :)
Changed the 19 inch rim to a 21 with a motorcross tire, although i fully intend to change front and back to trials tires eventually im thinking, but i love the new 21!!! rides nice looks nice and it was an easy swap, few spacers and i was off, i need a 1 inch perch for the brake handle though as it was a 7/8 befor (a minor set back) should be able to handle it in the next few days or so
trimmed the rear fender all the way back to expose the whole tire in the rear
prepping the tank for my famous spray can metalflake job hahah i hope this one comes out nice im gonna do some tricky stuff, your just gonna have to wait and see what i got in store for this piece!
mounted a secong headlight, with a piaa beam inside, this thing is so bright it will bling you at 100 yards!!


No comments:

Post a Comment