Total Pageviews

My shiny new Blog

Well here it is... I finally made a blog. My name is Ryan Downie and I own and operate Last Chance Tattoo in Las Vegas, My interests include, Tattooing, Drawing, Painting, Building garage choppers/bobbers (anything with a motor really), Building tattoo machines, Machinework/welding in general, Riding bikes, old, cars and anything Vintage, old, greasy, dirty, or loud and fast!! I have bult a few cars over the years, but a lot more bikes, i starting riding at the age of 4 and i havent stopped since! I stated Tattooing at 13 and ended up in a shop by 18... I will use this blog for, random thoughts, pictures of my hobbies, and general whateverness (not a word? owell) If you find anything interesting or not intersting either i guess haha, leave me a comment, or send me a message, enjoy!
Ryan Von Downie Esquire and Associates... :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Helmet finally finished!!



I am very happy with the final result, i am going to wetsand it a nd recoat one more heavy coat of clear to really get that glassy look, again, this was entirely done with rattle cans, krylon, and wal mart .99 cent clear coat, you can pull off some nice stuff when you put some time and thought into anything i think... thanks for checking this out!!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment